- Select a children’s book illustrator who has been awarded the Caldecott Medal or Honor and analyze 2-3 of their illustrations, explain how their artistic elements (line, shape, space, value, form, texture, and color) impact the meaning of their illustrations.
- Explain how you will incorporate each illustration into a lesson in your classroom (it can be any lesson you feel the artistic elements fit into).
- Provide the illustration before each explanation.
Your response should be at least one page long (break the paragraphs up as you feel needed). Your respsonse must follow the specific items below:
- APA format for the entire paper
- Use at least two valid and reliable sources for evidence (one should be the textbook)
- You MUST cite your evidence using APA in text citation
- Provide an APA Works Cited page.