Following the research process outlined in Hale & Brown Chapter One [described below], critique a nonprofit research study that is linked on the Covid-19 Survey Results – List from National Council of Nonprofits [Pick one report to read/ do not pick the Nonprofit Finance Fund report I used as an example last week]. Explain why you selected that report in particular.
Please paste your response into the discussion forum as paragraphs that flow together and no attachments.
1. For “Ideas and Questions,” what is the research question or problem that motivated the study?
2. For “Theory Development,” identify the focus and types of literature used early in the report to describe the problems. If there is no theory or literature identified then say there isn’t any. Optional: Make a follow-up response to your study if you find a study posted by your classmate that may help in this area.
3. For “Research Design,” summarize the design decisions made by the authors. Was it qualitative or quantitative research? Survey or interviews?
4. For “Conducting Research,” explain where the primary data came from and how they were collected.
5. For “Data Analysis,” describe how the data were analyzed. If the analysis isn’t described then say so…
6. For “Conclusions and Reflections,” summarize the overarching findings and implications of the study.
MUST BE ONE FROM THIS LINK: