What is Needed:
- A physical budget plan,
- A physical cost estimate
- A physical schedule forecast.
We just need to create those and I can add them to the original document. the paper itself was perfect- attached for reference: information from the document is needed for the above plans
Option #1 (no need to write the paper just need the additions from above)
Building on your work in Module 1, 2, and 4 Portfolio Project Milestones and with a specific focus on your service project at the company you selected, develop the following subsections of your project:
- Rules for cost and performance management – including a discussion of earned value measurement (EVM) techniques.
- Earned Value Management – including three key dimensions for each work package.
- Schedule Forecasts – including purpose and measurement during monitoring and controlling
- Cost estimates – including basis of estimates, vendor bid analysis, cost benefit analysis, and cost of quality.
- Budget – including cost baseline, management reserve, control accounts, contingency reserve, activity contingency reserve, and project funding requirements.
- Procurement – including bidder conferences, proposal evaluation, advertising, seller selection, and agreements.
Your well-written paper must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including cover, references page, and appendices.
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least 2 quality sources, of which 1 must be a current, scholarly resource. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer reviewed journal articles published within the most recent 3 years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources. Textbooks will not count toward peer reviewed requirements but may be used as quality sources if published within the most recent 3 years. The use of the PMBOK Guide as a quality source is strongly suggested. The PMBOK Guide is not a scholarly resource.