The project that has been assigned call Powerhouse by IS-Architects (http://www.is-architects.com/powerhouse), and I have provided a sample work as well.
Housing’s primary position in our lives, economies, and the built environment makes it a natural site of intervention in the complex fight against systemic injustices. Through a collective final report, we will explore three questions:
1. How is housing in the United States intertwined with social equity concerns like racial and environmental justice, currently and historically?
2. How might housing projects, and the design processes behind them, be interventions toward greater social equity?
3. In the face of persistent social inequities in the United States, how might architects and urban designers make a meaningful contribution?
In addition, there are few questions that would like to be indicated as well:
1. Name of design firm(s) that designed the project
2. What is the name of the architecture firm’s housing project?
3. Who was the developer? If possible, please provide: (Organization Name, Point of Contact, Phone Number, Email Address). We do not plan to contact the developer, contractor, or bldg manager now, but are collecting info for possible future research.
4. Who was the contractor? Please provide: (Name, Point of Contact, Email Address)
5. What is the location of the project? (Street Address, City, State, Zipcode)
6. What were the funding sources for this project? (Please list any government programs or agencies involved as well as private organizations)