THIS IS A MASTER THESIS BASED ON CASE STUDY TYPE
How platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Amazon Prime seek to obtain a competitive advantage in a disruptive market.
The classic structure of a thesis is as follows:
– Cover page as shown in the appendix;
– Index page including chapters and pages numbers;
– Body of thesis: Introduction, succession of chapters followed by concluding chapter;
– Reference list (cf. the appendix of this document) alphabetical order;
– Annexes, if any.
– A case containing: An opening paragraph introducing the main research question; A general company
background; A specific area of interest; A specific problem or decision; A description of alternatives; A
– A teaching note containing: A summary of the case and its context; A description of teaching objectives and
the target audience; A teaching approach and strategy (how the case may be used in class); Suggestions of assignment questions to prospective case readers; An analysis, offering answers to assignment questions and additional insight to the case; Additional readings or references.
– A technical note consisting in a summary of the conceptual tools necessary to address the case, or resulting from the discussion of the case.