Problem Statement: (brief introduction)
Introduce the issue/topic
How is it a public problem? What is the prevalence? Who is this impacting on an individual level? How is this impacting the community? How is the society at large impacted, or what effects will it have on the larger society?
Why is there concern about this disparity? Who is it impacting? At what rates?
Literature Review: (do deeper)
A literature review is a comprehensive summary of previous research on a topic. The literature review surveys scholarly articles, books, and other sources relevant to a particular area of research. The review should enumerate, describe, summarize, objectively evaluate and clarify this previous research.
What about this issue is concerning? What does the research show (use statistics to explain)?
Integrate theories to explain the issue/problem at hand. What does the research say?
Suggested Recommendations (given by research)
(Kim Instructions) For the recommendations for the paper, you are presenting your researcher’s findings and recommendations
MICRO recommendations- Specific recommendations for social worker assessment and intervention with individuals and families affected by the disorder or condition.
MACRO recommendations- Specific recommendations for macro assessment and intervention, including policy changes that affect the outcome or incidence of the condition or disorder, with critical exploration of issues of discrimination, inequality, and social justice.
3. Individual, family, or community risk factors (e.g. individual traits or environmental conditions) that affect the incidence and/or course of the disorder. (For example, gun violence in low-SES urban neighborhoods may prevent community members from going outdoors to play or exercise; the resultant sedentary lifestyle may lead to obesity in children and adults.)
4. Concepts related to intersectional identities and systems of oppression from the course, including effects on the health condition and/or subpopulation.
5. The impact of the disorder or condition and its sequelae, or negative aftereffect, with a focus on effects on families and communities. (For example: How has the incarceration of a significant portion of the male African American population in some urban areas affected life and family processes in these communities? Or, what are the impacts of childhood obesity to other systems and related outcomes?)
6. Specific recommendations for social worker assessment and intervention with individuals and families affected by the disorder or condition.
7. Specific recommendations for macro assessment and intervention, including policy changes that affect the outcome or incidence of the condition or disorder, with critical exploration of issues of discrimination, inequality, and social justice.
The paper should be 7-8 pages in length, include 6 or more scholarly references, and use APA format to cite scholarly references.
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!