Topic Rape- Feed back from same professor on the same subject:
*As you are researching and processing the information you find, consider whether rape is thought of in terms of women only.
*Adequate training, be it police officers or mental health counselors, is currently inadequate in serving the needs of rape survivors. You can expand on this in your next paper. How about the family? Community? Another aspect to consider as you move forward in your study is to consider gender. Is rape a “woman’s issue”? And what is the response on a micro, meso, exo, and macro level when the rape survivor is male? What is the role of culture?
Write an 8-10 page paper (APA style) You are able to use “I” to answer questions below. MUST address all of the following prompts:
1. Define, describe, and discuss your specific trauma topic. Consider if race, gender, culture, age, etc. are meaningful factors with your specific trauma and, if so, explain how and why. Include any statistics (with citations) of national, state, and county rates of that trauma.
2. Include a discussion of how your specific trauma impacts the individual, couple, family, and community (if relevant). Think broadly here. You are being asked to consider how this trauma impacts the survivor as well as significant others.
3. Discuss your approach in a first session with the trauma survivor. What is important in this first session and why? What would be your first session goal with the survivor? Your responses here as well as your reasoning for your responses should be detailed.
4. Discuss your ongoing work with the trauma survivor. What foreseeable long-term concerns do you have due to the specific trauma experienced by the survivor?
5. Identify two specific treatment modalities that you see supporting your work with the survivor and discuss why you believe this modality will be useful. (Note: Do not say “supportive psychotherapy” for your response. If, for example, you believe CBT would be helpful with the survivor, explain how you see CBT helping this person.)
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!