Peer and self reflection critique assignment
This assignment should only be completed after you have posted the video: SEE ATTACHED VIDEO LINK: Therapeutic Video Case Self-Injurious Client.
VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/xBrP0GoDyXE
Your reflection should address all of the following questions between 750 to 950 words. Appropriate spelling, grammar, and punctuation required. Complete sentences are expected. All writing should be in your own words. Use APA references as needed to support your ideas; there is no requirement on number of references to include. Be sure to use APA format.
SEE VIDEO in order to complete this assignment, and also see the attached assignment example for references.
- Which skills did you use in the session? How?
- How did the assigned Corey readings, PowerPoints, Handouts, and videos inform your therapy session? Please explain in detail.
- What were your strengths in the interview?
- What were your weaknesses/areas in need of further development in the interview?
- How could you improve your interviewing skills? Are there steps you plan on taking? What are those steps?
- Was there any time when you felt stuck or uncertain how to respond? Describe what was happening then. Were there times you felt more confident in your responses with the client? Times you were less confident? How? Does this come through in the session?
- How were you impacted by the client your emotions, thoughts, physical reactions, transference, and countertransference, body language?
- What was your overall response to the interview? Did you feel connected to the client? Distracted? Disengaged?
- What was the quality of your engagement, your empathy?
- If you were to continue seeing this particular client, what future directions would you take? How would you conceptualize the case and what would be some of your treatment goals? How would you pursue these goals?
In relation to your partner:
- What were your partners strengths in the interview?
- What were your partners weaknesses/areas in need of further development in the interview?
- How could your partner improve his/her interviewing skills?
Please, see also the attached assignment example for references.
Background: I live in South Florida, I am currently enrolled in the Psych Mental Health Practitioner Program, I am a Registered Nurse, I work in a Psychiatric Hospital.
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!