This week, you will submit summaries of quantitative and qualitative studies. The purpose of this assignment is to become familiar with published research, research designs, and methodologies. For the assignment, you will select two original or primary research studies: one quantitative research study and one qualitative study related to the field of nursing. You will write an abstract of each study.
- The selected articles should be original research studies.
- Review articles, concept analysis, meta-analysis, meta-synthesis, integrative review, and systemic review should NOT be used.
- Mixed-methods studies should not be used.
- Your abstracts should begin with the APA Style reference to the research article that is reviewed
- Your abstracts should be written in your own words. (The abstracts within the studies your choose will not answer all of the assignment questions.)
- Your abstracts should be accurate, brief, clear, between 150250 words, and include only the most essential information.
- Use current APA Style to format your paper and to cite your sources.
- You are required to attach both research studies (the full articles) that you use to write your abstracts.The original research study articles may be copied onto a Word document or saved in a PDF format.
NOTE: Because submission of the original articles is part of the assignment requirements and is necessary for grading, any assignment submitted without the accompanying articles will be considered incomplete. An incomplete assignment will be initially assigned a zero. The student has the opportunity to submit articles to complete the assignment. However, if these are submitted after the due date and time, the late penalty will apply. After five days, submissions will not be accepted per University policy, and the grade will remain a zero.
Address the following questions in each of your abstracts:
1. What type of research is it (quantitative, qualitative)?
2. What was the research question(s) or hypothesis?
3. What is the sample (population), the sample size, and sample attributes (characteristics)?
4. What is the setting (facility type, location, and country) of the study?
5. What were the researchers results and findings? (Identify one that clearly measures the dependent variable or objective of the research.)
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!