The Pathophysiology of Disorders
During the last 5 weeks, you have explored various body systems: neurological, cardiovascular, respiratory, and hematological. These four systems work together along with other body systems to complete a myriad of functions. For this reason, when disorders occur within one body system, it can create potentially devastating effects throughout the entire body. For instance, Parkinsons disease is a disorder of the central nervous system, yet its alterations actually affect multiple body systems from the cardiovascular system to the gastrointestinal system. In this Assignment, you examine alterations associated with disorders, as well as the impact of the alterations on multiple body systems.
· From the list below, select a disorder of interest to you:
o Alzheimers disease
o Asthma in children
o Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
o Congestive heart failure
o Hepatic disease (liver disease)
o Hypertension (Please select this)
o Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
· Identify alterations associated with your selected disorder. Consider the pathophysiology of the alterations. Think about how these alterations produce pathophysiological changes in at least two body systems.
· Reflect on how patient factors such as genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior might impact the pathophysiology of the alterations you identified, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of your selected disorder.
· Review the Mind mapsDementia, Endocarditis, and Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) media in the Week 2 Learning Resources. Use the examples in the media as a guide to construct a mind map for the disorder you selected. Consider the epidemiology and clinical presentation of your selected disorder. See attached file
Develop a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
· Describe your selected disorder, as well as associated alterations. Explain the pathophysiology of the alterations, including changes that occur in at least two body systems.
· Explain how genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior might impact the pathophysiology of the alterations you identified, as well as diagnosis and treatment of your selected disorder.
· Construct a mind map for the disorder you selected. Include the epidemiology, pathophysiology of alterations, risk factors, and clinical presentation, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of the disorder.
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!