1) Minimum 3 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
As an advanced practice nurse, one can engage in activism in order to achieve desired policy changes at various levels including their own organization.
1. Should nurses be unionized?
2. How does being unionized impact a workforce culture of safety?
3. Include one MSN Essential in your discussion that relates to this topic.
Part 2: Nursing Research
Reflect on Ethical Issues and Consent in nursing research
Part 3: Nursing Theory
1. How does the theory of expanding consciousness apply to our healthcare society today?
2. How does theory affect the nursing profession to provide care to a diverse population of patients?
3. Can you identify with any of these theories in your profession? and explain why.
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!