1) Minimum 15 slides (No cover and references slide included)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Don’t use images. Use the speaker note to provide substantial and objective information
You should include speaker notes on all slides that expand and deepen the information. Therefore the information must be relevant and complementary. See requirement
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Topic: Genital Tract Cancers, Fertility Control
1. Definition of the topic ( Genital Tract Cancers and Fertility Control- Men and women)
2. Genital Tract Cancers and Fertility Control in Women
3. Stadistic incident (Florida, USA, World) and mortality rate
4 Risk Factors (4), Sings (4) and Symptoms (4)
6. 3 Diagnosis Test ( findings per each test), Treatment ( Pharmacological and Nonpharmacological),
7. Patient Education.
8. Primary diagnosis (IDC10), and 2 Differential Diagnosis (ICD10)
9. Genital Tract Cancers and Fertility Control in men
10. Stadistic incident (Florida, USA, World) and mortality rate
11 Risk Factors (4), Sings (4) and Symptoms (4)
12. Diagnosis Test (3- findings per each test), Treatment ( Pharmacological and Nonpharmacological),
13. Patient Education.
14. Primary diagnosis (IDC10), and 2 Differential Diagnosis (ICD10)
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!