–> 2 page assignment
· Describe a problem, issue, or situation related to EHR interoperability observed during the nursing informatics experience (half-page).
· Using four peer-reviewed sources of evidence, analyze what you have observed within the context of your informatics specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories. Give special attention to observed events that vary from scholarly literature.
· Explain the degree to which the problem, situation, or issue was handled in a manner that is consistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence.
· Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in handling the problem, situation, or issue, formulate a plan for approaching the matter differently.
· Include references immediately following the content.
· Use APA style for your journal entry and references with an in-text citation.
May use other SCHOLARLY and PEER-REVIEWED references:
Perlin, J. B. (2016). Health information technology interoperability and use for better care and evidence. Journal of the American Medical Association, 316(16), 1667-1668. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2016.12337
Elmer V Bernstam, Jeremy L Warner, John C Krauss, Edward Ambinder, Wendy S Rubinstein, George Komatsoulis, Robert S Miller, James L Chen, Quantitating and assessing interoperability between electronic health records, Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, Volume 29, Issue 5, May 2022, Pages 753760, https://doi.org/10.1093/jamia/ocab289
Huang, J. (2020). Exploration of Smart Healthcare in the Context of Nurse Professionals in Developing Countries. (English). Journal of Nursing, 67(2), 2732. https://doi.org/10.6224/JN.202004_67(2).05
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!