Integument and respiratory infection pathways
Module 05 Homework Assignment
· Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following question
1. Describe how microbes of the normal flora in the human body can become opportunistic pathogens. Give one (1) example of a normal flora that can become opportunistic in the body:
2. Describe three (3) common bacterial skin infections. Be sure to give the name of the specific organism that causes each and describe some common signs and symptoms of each:
3. Describe three (3) common fungal infections (mycoses) of the skin. Be sure to give the name of the specific organism that causes each and describe some common signs and symptoms of each:
4. Describe three (3) different types of respiratory infections caused by bacteria. Be sure to give the name of the specific organism that causes each and describe some common signs and symptoms of each:
5. Discuss the difference between emerging infectious diseases and reemerging infectious diseases. Give examples of each.
6. Briefly discuss and describe three (3) common viral respiratory infections. Be sure to give the name of the specific virus that causes each as well as some signs and symptoms for each:
7. Describe three (3) common fungal respiratory infections and the name of the specific organism that causes them as well as some signs and symptoms for each:
NB: online textbook below should be used in APA format thanks
OpenStax, Microbiology. OpenStax. 01
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!