pediatric nursing 900 words due 1/26/2021
Respond to the following questions below using the attached textbook and APA format (answers must be from the course textbooks). Response should be in 150 to 200 words per question 1-9.
1. What is the diagnostic test for cystic fibrosis?
2. What devices and treatments would a nurse expect someone with cystic fibrosis to use and how are they helpful?
3. What devices and treatments would a nurse expect someone with asthma to use and how are they helpful?
4. What is the relationship of polycythemia to a child with a respiratory ailment?
5. Tamiflu is the brand name for Oseltamivir which helps decrease the manifestations. of Influenza but would need to be started within 48 hours of the onset. See ATI for age recommendations and state them.
6. Why are patients less than 3 have a much harsher time with respiratory illness in general than a child who is a bit older?
7. What would be included in a plan of care for a child with a communicable disease or infection? How would you communicate this to the parent? How would you communicate it to a toddler, preschooler, school age or adolescent child?
8. What assessment findings in infancy and childhood would cause the nurse to be suspicious of a hearing deficit ? (hint you need to know things that are expected norms of infancy).
9. Research and summarize one evidence based article regarding nursing care of children with infectious diseases.
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!