Essential of Nursing Law and Ethics
by Susan J. Westrick and Katherine Dempski
Chapter 40 to42
Topic to choose:
Please Choose only 1 from below to write about it
· Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
· Violence in the Workplace.
· Intentional Torts
Please answer ONE of the following Discussion Questions.
Please be certain to include the number of the DQ being answered and provide a well-developed and complete answer to receive credit.
DQ-1 What are the steps to take when sexual harassment occurs in the workplace?
DQ-2 What is Risk Management and what are their strategies to minimize violence in the workplace?
DQ-3 What is the difference between an intentional and a quasi-intentional tort?
1. Write a summary (700 words minimum) about the topic answering the question.
2. You must write two replies to 2 class peers in different paper that the assignment # 1 (250-300words) sustained with the proper references and make sure that the references that you use in your assignment are properly quoted in it.
1. The assignment in an APA format word document, Time New Roman 12 font
2. It will be checked by Turnitin to verify originality.
3. The references used in the assignment must be quoted in the assignment. If it is not in quoted it will be considered plagiarism.
4. A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook must be used and one of them must be from a gerontological nursing magazine.
If you have any questions you can contact me via email.
Due date Friday July 26th at lunch time 3 day from NOW
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!