This scholarly Oral presentation should include the following.
– Abstract of the presentation (150 words maximum).
– In depth preview of the topic.
– An exemplar/case study and discussion of a relevant research study using the method (The cardiovascular and lymphatic system. This should also be the topic of this research and also the case study.)
– Pathophysiology of the system.
– Clinical Manifestation.
– Diagnostic study/Laboratories.
– Clinical management/Treatment options.
– Evaluation of treatment.
– Patient education and safety.
– A facilitated class discussion.
1. This research must include at least 5 peer-review references, including McCance, K.L.; & Huether, S,E. (2015). 7th edition and publication manual American Psychological Association.
2. Times New Roman (12) point font – double spaced.
3. Use a cover page following APA guidelines.
Homework Merchants is the premier online academic writing service provider for students of all levels. With highly experienced and qualified writers from Ivy League universities, we guarantee top-notch quality that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
At Homework Merchants, you can find help with any kind of academic task – be it an essay, dissertation or assignment. Whatever the deadline may be, our writers are able to provide timely and accurate results at affordable prices. We also offer editing services, where we review your work after submission to make sure no mistakes have been made in the process of writing.
Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to provide successful results in a variety of disciplines such as business studies, history, psychology and computer science amongst others. With our team of professional editors who review every written piece before submission; rest assured that getting an A+ grade is within your reach!
We believe that having access to high caliber experts makes completing homework tasks easier than ever before! Our team consists mainly of PhD holders from renowned institutions including Harvard University and Yale University who are well-informed about their respective fields and have many years experience helping students achieve success on their assignments. Our customized approach ensures maximum satisfaction for clients by providing them with personalized solutions tailored specifically for their needs – giving them more time to focus on other aspects of academia such as research projects or extra credit activities without worrying about cramming during exam season!
In addition to this, our secure payment system helps keep sensitive information safe while transactions take place quickly; ensuring convenience & safety at all times when using our services! So why wait? Get started today & give yourself a chance towards earning better grades right away with Homework Merchants!